Electrical ground fault circuit interrupters protect you from electrocution in your Denver, Colorado area home.
AAA electricians repair, install and replace ground fault circuit breakers.
A ground fault interrupter (GFI) can prevent electrocution by detecting faulty electrical leakage. Ground fault interrupters shut off dangerous electrical circuits. You need to protect your family by making sure ground fault protection is installed in at-risk areas of your home.
Ground fault circuit interrupters are required by code in many areas of your home
- In kitchens where power is close to sinks and water
- In bathrooms where power is close to water
- Outdoor outlets and switches exposed to water
- Laundry rooms and washrooms
- Garages exposed to wet conditions
- Spas, hot tubs and wet bars
Installation, repair and maintenance of ground fault circuit interrupters
- GFIs installed on your electrical panel box
- GFIs installed on your outlets or receptacles
- All makes and models of ground fault circuit interrupters
FAST, same day Denver home ground fault interrupter service, upfront pricing and clean, courteous technicians. We promise!
Call and make an appointment that’s convenient for you. We’ll show up on time, listen to your needs, diagnose your ground fault protection project, make recommendations and prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises
We promise to take great care of your home. Our licensed electricians wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform the work you need and will thoroughly clean up the work area. We follow up with a phone call to be sure you are satisfied. We stand by everything we do.