The calendar is turning to April and those showers will bring flowers, and before we know it, Summer 2017 will be upon us. Before we get too excited, it’s important to keep everything in order before that time comes. This Spring Cleaning checklist should help»
- Walls & Ceilings- Your walls and ceilings likely have grease marks, dirt stains and marks from furniture and other items. A Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is going to be your savior come time for Spring Cleaning. A nice six pack should suffice!
- Reseal Grout Lines- The grout lines in your bathroom and kitchen need sealing if they are going to last. It can stain easily, and a fresh seal can provide you an aesthetically pleasing finish.
- Shampoo Your Rugs- Most people give their rugs a quick vacuum and move on, but this is a mistake! Shampooing your rugs will remove allergens that were leftover from your heating system and winter air quality.
- Clean Outdoor HVAC Unit- Your fans, condenser coils and other components need a fresh clean if they’re going to get you through cooling season. This will improve air quality and have your unit running more efficiently throughout the warmer months.
- Change Filters- Your air conditioner’s filters need to be changed if you didn’t do so at the end of last season. Remove the existing filter, take it to the store and ask an attendant to help you find the same exact filter. A different size can be detrimental to your unit.
- Plant Cautiously- You want to make sure your Spring planting is not getting in the way of HVAC efficiency. You should be keeping all flower beds, shrubs and other greenery at least 10ft from the air conditioner to allow for optimal circulation.
Here at AAA Service, we aren’t going to give you a full service cleaning, but our team doesn’t leave anything behind! We wear shoe covers, lay down carpets and we leave your home cleaner than we found it. When you are ready for that A/C inspection, be sure to keep us in mind.
To schedule an appointment, call 303-313-3333 or click around on our website!